Issued on 17 October 2019
- Metinvest B.V.
- U.S.$500,000,000 Senior Notes due 2029
- 17 October 2029
- Madison Pacific Trust Limited
Principal Paying Agent
- The Bank of New York Mellon, London Branch
- The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV, Luxembourg Branch
- 7.750% per annum
Interest Payment Date
- 17 May and 17 November in each year, commencing on 17 May 2020 (long first coupon from and including the Issue Date to but excluding 17 May 2020; short last coupon from and including 17 May 2029 but excluding the Maturity Date)
Form and Denomination
- The Notes are in registered form in the denomination of U.S.$200,000 each and integral multiples of U.S.$1,000 in excess thereof
- ISIN Regulation S Notes: XS2056723468
- ISIN Rule 144A Notes: US591555AF42
- Common Code Regulation S Notes: 205672346
- Common Code Rule 144A Notes: 206326603
- CUSIP Rule 144A Notes: 591555 AF4
- Final Offering Memorandum (4 October 2019)
- Information contained in the final offering memorandum (“Final Offering Memorandum”) has been prepared using information available as of 4 October 2019. The information contained in the Final Offering Memorandum is valid only as of its release date and Issuer does not undertake any obligation to update or revise such information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Nothing in this document constitutes an offer of securities for sale in the United States or any other jurisdiction where it is unlawful to do so. The notes have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. securities act of 1933, as amended (The “U.S. Securities Act”), or with any securities regulatory authority of any state of the United States or other jurisdiction and may not be offered, sold, pledged or otherwise transferred in the united states except pursuant to another exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the U.S. securities act.