Chief Executive Officer
The CEO of METINVEST HOLDING LLC, with extensive expertise in finance and business management, ensures the strategic and operational management of production processes, logistics, procurement and sales functions, and oversees the interaction with teams and the sustainable development of the Group in strict compliance with current legislation and a risk-oriented approach.
- December 2013-to date — Chief Executive Officer, METINVEST HOLDING, LLC
- 2010— Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board of Directors, DTEK
- 2007 — Chief Financial Officer, DTEK
- 2002-2007 — Deputy CFO and Finance Director, ISTIL Group (Donetsk-London)
- 2000 — Manager of Economic Analysis and Informatics, CJSC Mini Steel Mill ISTIL (Ukraine)
- 1996-2000 — Assistant to the CFO, Donetsk Iron and Steel Works
He has extensive crisis management experience, in particular business management during a pandemic and amid armed conflict.
In 2020, he was included in the Forbes Ukraine ranking of the country’s Top 25 CEOs. Under Yuriy Ryzhenkov's leadership, Metinvest Group achieved the highest growth rates in its history (based on 2021 data).He is an ambassador of the Do It Together charitable foundation and the Saving Lives project set up to provide humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
- Donetsk National Technical University (degree in International Economics)
- King's College London (KCL)
- MBA (London Business School)