Become a supplier
New participants in Metinvest’s tenders and electronic trading are required to undergo a prequalification procedure in the corresponding area, category or group of materials, works or services. Prequalified suppliers will receive notices of new purchases and invitations to participate in competitive procurement.
To self-register on the website, please:
- complete an online questionnaire
- upload documents
- select the procurement category for qualification
We analyse supplier capacities by:
- reviewing the documents submitted by the supplier
- assessing the supplier’s technical, financial and organisational capacities
- analysing the supplier’s risks
The prequalification decision includes:
- determining whether the supplier is qualified
- notifying the supplier of our decision
Metinvest selects suppliers competitively by evaluating offers for compliance with the specified procurement parameters
The electronic trading system is part of the electronic procurement solution. It allows for rapid and high-quality online information exchange with bidders
Regularly procured categories
Одна из стратегических целей Группы Метинвест – обеспечение конкурентного преимущества в производстве стали. Централизация закупочной деятельности и внедрение единых стандартов по закупкам служат достижению этой цели. Данные функции относятся к сфере управления Дирекции по логистике и закупкам.
Более 80% всех потребляемых материалов, оборудования и услуг закупается Дирекцией по логистике и закупкам централизованно для всех предприятий Группы Метинвест.
Основным фокусом закупочной стратегии Группы Метинвест является создание и поддержание здоровой конкурентной среды. Инициативы группы Метинвест нацелены на постоянное расширение количества участников тендерных процедур для поиска наиболее надежных поставщиков и построения долгосрочного сотрудничества
One of Metinvest’s strategic goals is to maintain a competitive advantage in steelmaking. Centralising procurement activities and introducing common procurement standards greatly contribute to this.
Manging these functions is the responsibility of the Logistics and Procurement Directorate, which procures over 80% of the Group’s materials, equipment and services centrally.
Metinvest’s procurement strategy focuses primarily on fostering a healthy competitive environment. Our initiatives aim to continuously increase the number of participants in our tender procedures to search for the most reliable suppliers and build long-term partnerships.
SUPPLIER FINANCINGThe Group has developed a financing programme using invoice factoring to improve settlement terms with its suppliers. This gives suppliers the opportunity to ensure business continuity and to receive timely payment for products delivered or services rendered, without waiting for the completion of any deferred payment period.
DISQUALIFICATIONA supplier can be disqualified for a set amount of time or indefinitely if it fails to conduct business properly with the Group or its subsidiaries. Metinvest’s Supplier Relations Board is responsible for deciding whether to disqualify a supplier or resume cooperation with a previously disqualified supplier. The Board is entitled to disclose information concerning the reasons for a supplier’s disqualification.Supplier disqualification criteria:
All Metinvest assets maintain a shared supplier performance database containing the names of suppliers that have been disqualified, as well as the reasons for their disqualification.
- systematically delivering poor quality goods, works and services;
- supplying counterfeit products;
- failing to comply with delivery deadlines for goods, work and services, as well as with the established health and safety rules at Metinvest’s operations;
- refusing to sign a standard contract, if required in the supplier selection process;
- refusing to sign specifications to a supply contract after the offer price has been set (within a tender or bidding);
- failing to comply with ethical and transparent business principles, including collusion between suppliers to increase and maintain unreasonable prices for goods, work and services;
- attempting to bribe Group employees;
- poor annual performance;
- other criteria (as decided by the Supplier Relations Board).
APPEAL BOARDThe Appeal Board is a collegial body aimed at creating the necessary terms and conditions for compliance with the principles and procedures outlined in the Group’s purchasing policy in making efficient and unbiased decisions when selecting suppliers.The Appeal Board’s primary tasks are:
Suppliers undergoing the prequalification procedures and/or selection are entitled to appeal the actions (or inaction) of the tender committee/purchasing initiator to the Appeal Board at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- reviewing suppliers’ claims based on prequalification results or during the prequalification and selection processes;
- investigating suppliers’ actions under the instruction of the Supplier Relations Board;
- improving supplier prequalification procedures and selection, as well as reviewing claims based on practice and experience.
OUR STRATEGIC PARTNERS