Issued on 22 March 2017.
Eurobonds terms and conditions were amended on 23 April 2018 following a consent solicitation
- Metinvest B.V.
- U.S.$118,020,158 7.500% Senior Notes due 2021
Outstanding (Amortised) Principal Amount
- U.S.$115,309,027.07 (being the product of U.S.$116,290,873 outstanding principal amount of the Notes following the cancellation of unclaimed Notes on 29 March 2019 and the relevant pool factor as of 23 April 2018)
- 0.9915569820 (as of 23 April 2018)
- 31 December 2021
- Madison Pacific Trust Limited
Principal Paying Agent
- The Bank of New York Mellon, London Branch
- The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV, Luxembourg Branch
- 7.500% per annum
Interest Payment Date
- 18 June and 18 December
Form and Denomination
- The Notes are in registered form in the denomination of U.S.$1,000 and integral multiples of U.S.$1 in excess thereof
- ISIN Unrestricted Notes: XS1571247490
- ISIN Restricted Notes: XS1571247656
- Common Code Unrestricted Notes: 157124749
- Common Code Restricted Notes:157124765
- Copies of the Trust Deed, the Agency Agreement and the Surety Agreement are available for inspection during normal business hours at the principal office of the Trustee and at the specified offices of the Paying Agents and the Transfer Agents, and will be sent in electronic form to any Noteholder upon written request made to the Trustee or any Paying Agent or Transfer Agent.